(FOR INFO ON THE SUNDAY FARMERS MARKET CLICK HERE)
THE INFO BELOW APPLIES TO THE SATURDAY COLLECTORS MARKET.
If you would like to Apply to Join the Market as a Stallholder you must:
- Read our Stallholder Information (click here)
- Read our Market Regulations (click here)
- and then fill out our Online Application Form (click here or the box below).
CASUAL STALL ALLOCATIONS LISTS BELOW
Stall allocations are posted on the Friday afternoon before the market weekend. Please check here for your stall number.
Prior to the commencement of trading of a food stall, a food stall operator must obtain approval from Inner West Council. Clink this link to Apply
For Information on what the requirements are to operate a food stall at a market in NSW, go to the NSW Food Authority Website. Clink this link.
All temporary food stalls are to be operated and constructed in accordance with the following:
- Food Act 2003;
- Food Regulation 2010;
- Australia and New Zealand Food Standards Code; and
- NSW Food Authority Guidelines for Businesses at Temporary Events.
All food stalls are required to display their Council Registration and Food Safety Supervisor (if applicable) Certificate at their stall at all times.
Food businesses at a market may need to appoint a Food Safety Supervisor (FSS) if the food they prepare and serve is:
- potentially hazardous (ie needs temperature control)
- not sold and served in the supplier’s original package.
Please see the Food Safety Supervisor section of the website for information on how to obtain a certificate.
Can’t open the files? You may not have PDF reader. Download it for free here.